profile
the girl next door


Debbie ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
debbieteo-pinkme.blogspot.com

u suck
Monday, November 29, 2010
Natasha goh,don't go too far.stop acting as if everything u do is right.stop acting innocent.stop thinking that ur soooo popular.kns.dun even have an admirer.even ur crush dislikes u.liddat called popular ar?? oh ur too naive.go back p4 la.teach u the meaning of naive.u deny whatever u've done wrong.n blame it on me.think u what ar? can do anything u wan. i tell u,idc jacquelin side or what,no matter how many ppl side u,i will nt admit defeat.u wan argue,can.all i have is tym what.i only scared u bo tym.then that nt my prob.u knw everytym i c ur face its lyk i c dog poo on the pathway?? bet u don't knw rite? so now im telling u.not ALL girls will stand on ur side.BOys....maybe only 1 or 2. i hav much mre sworn brothers than u.i poen my mouth all boys come stand at my side liao.tell u what,this argue end when u get married.when u married muz invite me,if ur boyfren uglier than my boyfren than u lose.c what character u hav lo.apparently,u character sucks.


(back to the top.)