profile
the girl next door


Debbie ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I don't eat my veggies. I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make me look kiddish most of the time. I absolutely adore babies and toddlers and I often go gaga over them.

tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
debbieteo-pinkme.blogspot.com

how i feel now
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
sigh,he finally knew what i was of,and apologised.All thanks to Qianying. ^^ and i realise every nite i close my eyes,i think of the happpy memories i had together wif all my frens. I miss zhenyi's annoying voice. I miss Mrs ling's irritating voice,and Mr Chua's boring lesson. I really dun feel lyk leaving my frens n start secondary1. 2YEARS. 2YEARS juz passed lyk that. I believe that frens are forever. Even if they are not together,as long as the frenship is there,rite? But still i dun wana leave my frens. this coming saturday some of us are going to genevieve's hse. Im srsly gona cherish this cuz it may be the last tym which i dun hope so. And my feeling for ken is........


(back to the top.)